Best Selenium Training in Bangalore Marathahalli , Best Selenium Training Institute In Bangalore With 100% Job Support (Training By 8 Years Experienced Professional)
Attend 4 Days Free Classes
Course Duration 45 Hours
Core Java + Selenium, Selenium IDE, WebDriver, JUnit, TestNg
Weekend & Weekdays Classes Available
36 Courses Offered & 960+ Companies For Placement
Help Line No: 08884166608 / 09740557058
Provide World Class Training
Get Your Training Now From Us
Unlimited Interview Calls
Attend Interview till you not get placed
Contact Us : +91 - 8884166608
Above HDFC Bank, Marathahalli Bangalore
Best Selenium Training in Bangalore Marathahalli , Best Automation Testing Training Institute In Bangalore
Learning with our trainers in Bangalore will helps you to learn technology in industry standards
Hands on Training
We are very sure that our training helps you to directly work in projects by giving hands on training
We work round the clock so if you need a professional training we will find the specific trainers
Our course fees is less compared to any other quality training providers in Bangalore
If our students need assistance in placement we sure that we will schedule interviews through our clients
10000+ students to believe
We already satisfied more students in this training industry to believe our professional ethics
- Advanced Java Training
- Android Training
- AngularJS Training
- CMS Tools Training
- Codeigniter Training
- Core Java
- Digital Marketing Training
- IOS Training
- Jquery Training
- Manual Software Testing Training
- NodeJS Training
- PHP Mysql
- Selenium Training
- Web Designing Training
- Web Development Training
- Wordpress Training (CMS)
Manual & Selenium Testing Main Topic Covered
Types of Testing
Test Case Development
Testing Techniques,Test Management & Control
Defects,Test Case design
45 - 50 Hours of Thoery and Pratical Classes
Weekdays and Weekends Classes Available
Get In-Depth Practical Knowledge on each Topic
Pay Fees in Installments
Attend 4 Days Class Free
Classroom, Online & Corporate Training
We Provide Projects for you to Practice
Free Job Assistance and Certification
Free Technical Support even after Course Completion
Backup Classes for missing topics
Lab Facility , Wifi, Led TV Projector
Mock Exams and Mock Interviews Conducted
100% Placement Program
JOB Assurance: Our Placement Officer will send for Interviews till you Get Placed
Interview Q & A provided which are frequently asked in Companies
Real Case Studies/Examples provided to clear Interviews Easily
Practical Knowledge Training on Every Topic
Selenium Testing Trainer Profile Details
Current Working Professional (TL)
10+ years of Total IT Experience with multiple roles like Software Quality Assurance, Testing, Software Development and Corporate training. Involved in several Manual, automation and performance testing projects in MNC Company
Have delivered 300+ Classroom Trainings and 50+ in-house Corporate Trainings at various IT Companies in India
Selenium Testing Course Contents / Syllabus
Introduction to Selenium
- What is Selenium.
- What is the use of selenium.
- When selenium can be useful in testing.
- Features of Selenium.
- What is the difference between Selenium and QTP.
- Selenium IDE.
- Selenium RC.
- Selenium Grid.
- Recording the scripts.
- Running the scripts.
- How to Save the recording script.
- Object Identification.
- Difference between Testcase and test suit.
- Languages supported while Recording.
- Synchronization in Selenium IDE.
- Testing Vs Selenium IDE
Creating the Environment for Selenium RC.
- Creating the generic scripts in selenium.
- Creating the scripts by using functions.
- Running the scripts in Eclipse.
- Browser commands with examples.
- Interactive commands with examples.
- Information commands with examples.
- Validation commands with examples.
Why should we use excel sheets.
- How to take large no of data from excel sheets.
- How to export data to an excel sheets.
- Export large no of data to an excel sheet.
- How to export results after completion of execution the script.
- How to use Eclipse.
- Debugging the scripts.
- Maintaining the synchronization points.
- How to handle Popups and alert messages.
- How to take data from excel sheets.
Developing the reusable script for any project
- Automation life cycle.
- What is Validation?
- What is the use of validations in Automation testing?
- When we use validations in Realtime project.
- How to use Validations.
- What is Framework?
- Types of Frameworks.
- What is modular framework?
- What is DataDriven framework?
- What is Keyword driven framework?
- What is Hybrid framework?
- Use of Framework.
- What is object repository?
- How to use object repository in framework.
- What is the use of maintain Object repository.
- Types of creating object repository.
- Result Analysis.
- Framework Implementation with Live Project
- Interview Questions Discussion.
- Quality Center
Introduction to Quality Center
- Requirements Tab
- Four Views of Requirements Tab
- Types of Requirements
- Test Coverage
- Execution Flow
- Controlling Execution
- Test Set Properties
Test Plan Tab
- Test Plan Tree
- Adding New Folder to Test Plan
- Types of Tests
- Organizational Structure
- Building Test Sets
- Adding Tests to Test Sets
Defects Tab/Change Requests
- New Defects
- Tracking Defects
- Grid Filters
Linking In-Between Different Tabs and Need of Linking Filtering
- Test Requirements Tab
- Test Plan Tab
- Test Lab Tab
- Defects Tab
- Importing and Exporting
- Setting-Up Favorites
- Live Analysis
- Live Project Implementation